Thursday, February 03, 2005

Tag. I'm it.

Look what Donna did to me! I will now expose my very soul by answering these questions.

1. Song that sounds like happy feels:

"Jump, Jive & Wail" by the Brian Setzer Orchestra.

2. Earliest memory:

Regarding music? Charlie Pride songs. My Daddy was all about Charlie Pride.

3. Last CD you bought:

Gosh, I can't remember. It's been a long time since I've actually gone to the store and bought one.

4. Reminds you of school:

Elementary School: "Build Me Up Buttercup" by the Foundations. My Step-Mom had that on a 45 and my sisters and I listened to it over and over again.

High School: So many! "I Just Called To Say I Love You," by Stevie Wonder. One of my favorite high school honeys gave that 45 to me with some roses. And of course, anything by Journey was always my favorite song the minute I heard it.

5. Total music files on your PC:

470.

6. Song for listening to repeatedly when depressed:

"I'm Moving On" by Rascal Flatts is always a good one for me. And oddly enough, "Would You Light My Candle" from RENT. I can't listen to that without singing both parts and immediately feeling better. Go figure.

7. Song that sounds British, but isn't:

"Naked Women & Beer" by Hank, Jr. ;-)

8. Song you love, band you hate:

I can't think of a single one. If I hate the band, I hate the song. I'm an equal opportunity hater.

9. A favorite song from the past that took ages to track down:

"Oh, Elizabeth" by the Statler Brothers. I named my daughter after that song.

10. Bought the album for one good song:

Can't think I've done that lately. I have however gotten married because of one good date. That's the same thing, right?

11. Worst Song to Get Stuck in your Head:

"Honey, you are my shinging star...." They were playing it on sappy commercials for awhile and I nearly had to bang my head on the wall to get it out.

12. Best song to dump a beer on someone's head to, then storm out of the bar?

"Friend In Low Places," by Garth Brooks.

13. Who should do this next?

Becca
Kitten




Visit Ms. Crazy On Her Face Online

Blog Search Engine -Search Engine and Directory of blogs. Looking for blogs? Find them on BlogSearchEngine.com



1 comment:

Donna said...

Great answers, Sher! (Thanks for not hating me for tagging you..)