Friday, June 10, 2005

Ha to the third power.

This stuff makes me laugh. If you have any sense of humor at all, it will make you laugh. Well, that's not totally true. What I should really say is, if this makes you laugh, you are every bit as messed up as I am.

The Rejection Line I only wish I'd found this service several husbands ago.

Crying While Eating: Ryan is actually a dramatic reenactment of how I handle an editor's rejection.

Hire A Killer: This one would have been good to have as a back up in case the Rejection Line didn't work.

Auto Blogger: I've been using this for almost a year now. Be sure to watch the ad.

Sher
AKA Mrs. Rusty Shakleford



Copyright © 2004-2005, Sherri Bailey
This blog may not be reproduced in whole or in part without the express written permission of the author.

Tell me you love me at: HumorWriter@gmail.com

Tell me you hate me at: Yeah. I'm so sure I'm going to make that easy for you.

Add to My Yahoo!

Visit Ms. Crazy On Her Face Online

Blogroll Me!

No comments: