Sunday, September 25, 2005

I'll say this about that.

I love email. Love it terrible. I get some great stuff in my inbox each and everyday. In truth, I should probably say "inboxes" as I have more than one. I have two devoted solely to business, one for business plus a few people who I actually want to hear from, one for this blog and a semi-secret gmail account I have just so I could use the name SadieMonkey.

(That's right Mr. Man. Mamma can play the secret email account game, too.)

Every morning when my eyes fly open at about 0430, I start my coffee and pop open my handy dandy lap top to find out how much money the Google fairy left me while I slept and who has what to say to me about any number of topics.

Dear Sher,
That whole penis thing is hilarious! My husband has one, too. Don't you hate it?

Dear Penis Hater,
Now, when you say "don't you hate it", I'm hoping you are referring to the evil power of the penis and not the penis itself. (Could I possibly work the word penis into this blog more?) Penis, penis, penis. Yes, apparently I can. Sorry, Kitten.

Dear Sher,
I looked at your Flickr. Really nice! Thanks for sharing.

Dear Person I swear to Mr. Man I really don't know,
I don't know who you are but I totally didn't show you my flickr. Only a handful of husbands and my gynecologist have seen my flickr. Well, and that one guy at the automatic car wash but that was the result of a freak hot wax accident. I don't like to talk about it.

Dear Sher,
If you do this for me I will love you even more than I already do.

Dear person whose unmentioned identity will drive Mr. Man completely insane,
Not only will I do it for you, I may do it twice. Three times if the moon is full.


Copyright © 2004-2005, Sherri Bailey
This blog may not be reproduced in whole or in part without the express written permission of the author.

Tell me you love me at: HumorWriter@gmail.com

Tell me you hate me at: Yeah. I'm so sure I'm going to make that easy for you.

Add to My Yahoo!

Visit Ms. Crazy On Her Face Online

No comments: