Thursday, May 18, 2006

People who email me.... come on down!

Dear Sher,
Hello. My name is Tammy and i work at a college that reads material to the
court reporting program for practice. I came upon your site and think your stuff is amuzing. I wanted to know if i could print it off and read it to the court reporters.
It will not be used for any other reason.

Dear Tammy who wants to print me off,
Yes. You are more than welcome to read my stuff in an effort to help our nation's future court reporters. Anything to keep them and their stenotype machines off the streets.

Please remember to do it with a southern accent and a lot of make up, otherwise you lose something in translation.

Dear Sher,
I can't sleep. What do you do when you can't sleep?

Dear wide awake,
I find that twirling the fire batons is good for whatever ails you. Headache? Twirl. Late for work? Stop and twirl. Husband cheating? Gas 'em up and toss them in the air...and into his hair.

Dear Sher,
I read your blog about marrying somebody. Can you really marry people?

Dear Person I can't think of a clever name for,
Don't be ridiculous. Of course I can. I experience a Pavlovian response when a man gets down on one knee and I scream out, "Yes! I will marry you!" (Even if he's just tying his shoe, he's getting up engaged.)

Did you mean can I marry other couples? Yep. You betcha.


Dear Sher,
I love reading your blog! Do you have a book and if so, where can I buy it?

Dear lover of the blog,
Thank you. Yes, in fact I have lots of books. Sadly I did not write any of them. I will be happy to sell some of them to you, though.



Copyright © 2004-2006, Sherri Bailey
This blog may not be reproduced in whole or in part without the express written permission of the author.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Tell me you love me at: HumorWriter@gmail.com

Tell me you hate me at: Yeah. I'm so sure I'm going to make that easy for you.

Add to My Yahoo!

Visit Ms. Crazy On Her Face Online

No comments: