I was tagged by Marie to tell you eight things about Sher you've always wanted to know, but were too selfish to ask. If you are presently preparing to appear on Jeopardy to compete in the Sher Tournament, feel free to brush up on me with my 100 Things Cliff Notes.
OK then. Here are eight random facts about the OCD Chick.
1. If you could peek at the books lying around my house right now, among them you'd find "Personal Power", by Anthony Robbins; "How to Practice the Way," by the Dalai Lama;; "The Message Bible", by God and "Living Well With Hypothyroidism", by Mary J. Shomon. The last truly fantastic book I read was "Glass Castles", by Jeannette Walls.
2. Other than reading and/or listening to music, two of my favorite pastimes are playing games (board and mind) and sitting in my back yard burning stuff in my fire pit thing. I LOVE burning stuff. So much do I enjoy lighting things on fire, if arson were a little less illegal, I'd be a professional.
3. I used to be a jogger. I am now whatever the exact opposite of a jogger is. As my son is a crazy good runner, he is going to get Mom back on her game. Starting this week, we will be going to the track every morning where he will run and I will pretend to be getting ready to run just any minute.
4. I make a "living" doing several different things. I am a Realtor, which is sometimes great and sometimes makes me want to hide in the closet sucking my thumb. I also write and sell articles and press releases to and for various business people here, there and yonder. But, my mostest favorite job allows me to come up with creative ways to get people to do what I want them to do, such as spend money somewhere when they really didn't know they wanted to in the first place. Sometimes I use words to do that, sometimes I use events or media to do it and sometimes I use my incredible voodoo power.
5. Below is an example of where some of my love goes. (No...this is not Mr. Man.)
The guy on the right gets a lot of it. The white rapper with his tongue hanging out gets a smidgeon. (If I'm in a good mood and if Jack Black and I have spent a little time together.)
6. I enjoy being asked questions like this, "If you could cure cancer by killing one innocent person, would you do it?"
7. I L-O-V-E a good conspiracy theory! Nothing better. I'm all about who really killed JFK, Loose Change has me all a tingle and finding out who copied my son's Bebo page kept me awake last night.
8. I hate the smell of deer urine.
Sure, boy deer dig it something awful but female OCD Chicks aren't lovin' it....unless it is attached to the guy in the hat here. (That's right, kids. The infamous Deputy Pretty often smells like deer urine. Not sure if it's because he is a hunter or because he confuses it with his Musk Oil.)
Stevie Ray - Pride & Joy. He was the best.
Copyright © 2004-2007, Sherri Bailey
This blog may not be reproduced in whole or in part without the express written permission of the author.
Tell me you love me at: HumorWriter@gmail.com
Tell me you hate me at: Yeah. I'm so sure I'm going to make that easy for you.