Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Even from my death bed I'm calling Dooce out


Late to the game? Here's Vlog One and Vlog Two to catch you up. (Sounds like characters in a Dr. Seuss book.) Don't know who my arch enemy Dooce is? Definitely do not go to Dooce.com to find out.



Play the SHER DRINKING GAME with all your homies. Every time I scratch my nose or look like I may in fact stick my finger right in it; every time I say "situation", or "going on", or "sumpin' like that", EVERYBODY DRINKS. Wake the kids 'cause it's fun for the whole family!


Copyright © Sherri Bailey
This blog may not be reproduced in whole or in part without the express written permission of the author.


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sher,
The vlog is great. I hope "Dooce"(never seen her) is getting the message. I think maybe you should hold the match in Toad Suck. We can whip up a cage in no time. You might even get Beech-Nut to sponsor it.

I'm going to be absent for awhile.
TSG

TSG

Sherri said...

TSG - Good idea, that. Beech Nut would be an excellent sponsor.

Absent awhile? Did you land yourself in the hole again? You've seriously got to stop pissing off the guards.