Saturday, August 01, 2009

You can tell anyone you want. It's no secret.

{My sister-in-law who said I can't post her pic. What you gonna do about it now, woman?}

I'm home and I don't feel one bit funny and I don't care who knows it. I spent my vacation with a husband in agony; a father in misery and nothing but a bottomless banana pudding to comfort me.

I swear to you funny could smack me right up side the head and I wouldn't even laugh. On the contrary. I'd likely respond with a swift kick straight to funny's junk. Why not? Funny started it.

I'm exhausted; I weigh roughly 980978 pounds; I have odd itchy places all over me; and my husband's back injury means the fast track to poverty for us.

Stupid fast track.

Tomorrow, once I've had a chance to breathe in and out and unpack at least 1/12th of what I over-packed, I hope to return to make you at least chortle if not a full on shoot soda out your nose laugh.

I heart you guys. Don't get too impressed. I sorta heart everyone. It's how I do.

PS: If you wanna be in my vlogs, send me a 10 second or shorter video clip of you asking me any question you want - relationship, pet psychic, you name it. If I use your clip you will get diddly, except my awesome appreciation and a mention to your own site if you have one.

xoxo



Copyright © Sherri Bailey
This blog may not be reproduced in whole or in part without the express written permission of the author.


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

No comments: