Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Very Cool Things I Would Do With an iPad

Apple iPad MB292LL/A Tablet (16GB, Wifi)I want an iPad. I do not NEED an iPad. The word NEED for me is reserved for food, and electricity, and false eyelashes.

So I was asking myself today, what exactly would I DO if the iPad fairy left one under my hypo-allergenic pillow. This is what I decided: 





  1.  I would take my iPad everywhere. In all sincerity, when you have a cool new toy, it does not reach maximum enjoyment level until all your friends are jealous of your new toy. Therefore, it would go with me to Wal-Mart, where I would whip it out and check my email as I wait in line to pay for my Pork 'n Beans. I would take it to parties, where I would use it to play games while waiting for my turn to do a keg stand.
  2. I would read a book on my iPad. I would read a book on my iPad and I would do it in an obnoxious way so as to get the most people watching me read a book on my iPad. I would read at the convenience store where I enjoy an occasional Big Gulp. I would read at the library, while peering in a superior way at all the losers who waste valuable energy turning pages. I would read in traffic jams in Kansas City and when people around me laid down on their horns, I would stand up through my sunroof, wave my iPad at them and yell, "Hey! I'm reading a mother trucking book on my iPad, dumbass!"
  3. I would get my news from the New York Times on my iPad. I don't currently read the New York Times, but as most of the pictures I've seen of the iPad show the New York Times on the screen, I will learn.
  4. I would pretend to be Steve Jobs with my iPad. I would take a butter knife and disassemble it and screw around with the insides with the same look on my face my first ex-husband used to get when trying to figure out where the dipstick was in our car, or the "on button" was in his wife. Then I would put it back together, using some duct tape and spit.
  5. I would get apps for my iPad. I am a Verizon customer, so that means I can't have an iPhone.I can't say to my friends, "Hey friends! I just found a new, cool, app." Until now. I would have so many apps that people would simply be in awe of my app-iness and app-titude, I would legally change the name of one of my Yorkies to Appy.
  6. I would watch videos on my iPad. Mostly the secret sex tapes of Michael Buble. Don't kid yourself.
  7. I would put my make-up on using the iPad. The back of the thing looks pretty shiny. A shiny surface is all Mama needs.
Do you have something you want that's completely impractical? Tell me about it so I don't feel like such a greedy OCD Chick. 




Copyright © Sherri Bailey This blog may not be reproduced in whole or in part without the express written permission of the author.
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

No comments: