Friday, December 23, 2011

Red Velvet Cake Balls

I made Red Velvet Cake Balls. I think that makes me a TV worthy baker. Frankly any time I make something that’s not burned, disgusting, or ugly, I feel like a million American dollars. Cake balls are stupid EASY, and I want you to stop what you’re doing right now and follow my highly technical recipe for cake balls to completion. Go ahead. Wake the kids and phone the neighbors and all of you come together to cake ball it on up.
PS: If you like how I do, please spread it around. Red velvet cake balls and laughing are what the kids today call, “fun for the whole family.”




















If you liked this "recipe" (I guess legally that's what this is), please share, Pin, make, and canonize. And not for nothing, if you see these photos on the web with someone else trying to pass them off as their own, please send me an email and/or light the thief on fire. Preferably both. www.SherBailey.com

No comments: