Thursday, January 05, 2012

Hello monkeys! I'm back and I have an important announcement. Well, it's really more of an announcement and not so much important.

I want to share my New Year's resolutions with you! (See. Totally not important to you.)

Write more. (Which is why I'm back on Blogger today, as well as still plugging away on Sher Bailey dot comaroo.) I also have a fun little place I write that's not at all humor-related. I just like to post things there that I enjoy for no particular reason. It's called Momcaster and it's probably in the top ten lamest websites ever... but I love it hard.

Exercise more. 

I do not understand people who say they love to exercise. It's my firm belief they are either liars, or they come from one of those planets floating around out there we don't yet know about. A planet where everyone is thin, but super pissy.

I am in deep kimchi  right now with regard to my weight for good reason.

I love food.
I am old-ish.

Combine these things and scientists will tell you if I don't exercise, I am doomed to be the star of a TLC documentary where I wear nothing but a sheet, some lipstick, and petrified hamburger patties I am not aware are randomly stuck to parts of me where hamburger patties should never be.

So I'm trying. I really am. I find it helps to have music I love in my ears, but it has to be music that makes me move a little faster. I decided if my goal is to give myself a new exercise playlist every single day, I should put them all in a website so I can keep track. 

Laugh more.

I laugh at least eleventy times a day, but I find that's not nearly enough. If I want to live to be 110, I need to laugh at least eleventy times eleventy times a day. 

PS: If you know of anything that will help me achieve any or all of these above goals, please let me know. I need all the help I can get. 

Love, 
Sher

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: