Monday, June 28, 2010

Match.com - The FRESH HELL edition

Sweet heavenly love - we are back again, kids. And this time, the batch of available men hitting on my profile is straight up yummy. I can't even wait for you to see what's risen to the top, so without further adieu....

Here they are, and as always, in their own words -

Mr. Did I Say I Need You to Like Fishing:

"WELL IM EASY GOING PERSON LOVES THE OUT DOORS. iM LOOKING FOR A FEM THAT LIKES FISHING AND HAS SOME FREE TIME DURING THE DAY SO WE CAN GO FISHING AND SPEND SOME TIME TOGETHER. MUST LIKE THE OUTDOORS, FISHING."


Mr. My Profile Pic Was Taken at a Funeral:




Mr. Book Writer Man:

"well is hard to do this part i have travel a lot and ,make friends every where i go. love to see smiles on you !!!!can be funny in a drop of a hat , never need a fire extingisher to cool me . i life on a farm as a boy i have did so much i could right a book."




More to come, y'all. Sadly, I feel confident there will be more to come. 


3 comments:

Phil said...

Personally, I hope you don't find a husband anytime soon, because I'm just cracking up with the online potential hubbie pool trying to make their way to your inbox. Yikes! That didn't sound right...

Ya gotta love a guy who ain't afraid to post a pic of himself at the graveyard. And LOL! If you never need a fire extinguisher to cool #3, then how hot can he really be? I guess he's not a prolific "righter." Thanks for my daily dose of laughter!

Mellodee said...

If this is the caliber of men seeking some sort of relationship with a woman these days, the human race is doomed!!

Oh. My. God!

Sherri said...

Up2Da - You know I'll never quit trying. I do loves that fresh husband smell.

Mellodee - Get thee to an underground bunker, girl. The end is straight up near!